Pragmatic Product Management: Hints and Tips from the Feature Coal Face
Even a framework as good as SAFe suffers from “garbage in, garbage out” and requires effective Product Management to ensure the regular deliver of real benefit to the customers and investors. Beyond agility the key to any successful long-term success with SAFe is effective product management and true Feature flow.
Effective Product Management requires constant interaction with the customers and the developers, and awesome listening, negotiation, synthesis, communication and leadership skills. With this in mind this will be an interactive session driven from real-life Feature Kanban and Epic Forecasting Boards.
Ian will address issues such as:
- The seven sins of Feature Preparation
- Effective Feature Slicing
- Forecasting and Estimating
- Surviving in Complex Funding Environments
- Managing Competing Customers
- Establishing a Feature-Based Deployment Pipeline
SimCorp have graciously accepted to host this meetup.