An assessment & planning service to prepare for SAFe adoption
For organizations who have made the decision to adopt SAFe, and are about to start SAFe adoption planning. The SAFe Readiness Assessment will provide guidance on when and where to adopt SAFe, and outline a strategy for successful implementation. It will also identify any potential risks, issues or barriers that may threaten SAFe adoption, and advise on mitigation options.
- Consists of 1-2 weeks depending on number and size of programs in scope.
- Includes consulting, workshops, and planning sessions
- Assess the suitability of SAFe (or elements of SAFe) for use as a framework for running your existing programs and the benefits it would provide
- Understand the impact of SAFe adoption on your teams, programs and portfolios
- Determine the readiness of your programs to adopt SAFe and in particular its approach to running and steering the Agile Release Train (ARTs)
- Determine the readiness of the Portfolio and Program Management teams to adopt SAFe’s lean and agile approach to funding, monitoring and driving the ARTs
- Understand how the adoption of SAFe would allow the portfolio to balance supply and demand
- Identify any risks, impediments and barriers to the successful adoption of SAFe
- Define a strategy for the successful adoption of SAFe