Create a firm foundation for a robust, high-quality system
Create a firm foundation for the development of a robust, high-quality software system.
Use this practice to address the technical risks facing the project and establish an appropriate architecture.
This practice allows teams to:
- Establish a firm foundation for the incremental development of the solution.
- Effectively address the technical risks facing the project.
- Share the major decisions about the structure and organization of the software system.
- Verify that the software system exhibits the key characteristics expected by the customer.
- Objectively prove that the selected approach is fit for purpose.