In August 2017, Skandia began their transformation to a Scaled Agile way of working using SAFe® with the support of Ivar Jacobson International (IJI). Prior to the programme, Skandia’s work culture was very much a centralized, plan driven over analytical approach. Since the introduction of the Scaled Agile Framework from IJI, they have changed to a ‘let’s get going’, experiment, trim and adjust approach that has impacted the entire business in very positive ways.
Blazing the Trail – Successfully Scaling Agile in a Traditional Environment
Now moving into its third year since introducing the Scaled Agile Framework, the dbPalace team at Deutsche Bank is well beyond the roll-out and introduction phase and results have been significant – from a 35% increase in product delivery to a 50% reduction in defect leakage to faster on-boarding of new businesses – the team has achieved significant results winning multiple industry awards. Listen to the interview.
In a recent blog by Fujitsu’s Rob Devlen, Fujitsu and IJI go Agile with Essence, Devlen describes how Ivar Jacobson International (IJI) worked with Fujitsu to create a workshop to build an understanding of Agile for their top 100 executives and senior managers in the EMEIA region. The blog article describes how we created that interactive workshop with them, facilitated the session and the results obtained. In this article we’ll show you a flavour of some of the content.
Agile Transformation at SimCorp
- Better quality and better predictability of delivery
- The entire product division talking the same language using the same concepts
- More responsive delivery with the ability to demo features to clients as the teams are developing them
National Health Services Blood & Transplant's Agile Journey
- Reduced time to identify inter-dependencies and deliverables from months to days
- Able to prioritize IT operations alongside business goals
- Learned to develop effectively as a team