Building Agile Contracts To Create Win-Win Partner Relationships
As Agile Software Development practices become more and more popular both customers and suppliers are looking to find ways to have more agile contracts. Contracts that reflect and exploit the benefits of an agile way-of-working on both sides of the relationship.
IJI’s experienced consultants can arrive on-site equipped with powerful tools and years of experience to help enable you to establish effective supplier contracts that reflect your level of agility without constraining or compromising that of your partners.
We can help you:
- Identify and remove impediments to agile contracts
- Determine and apply best contracting model(s)
- Apply governance and staged payments
- Identify, build, and monitor a supplier reward program
The three dimensions of agile contracts
- What you buy and how you buy it?
Constraints and Targets
- What’s fixed and what’s variable?
Collaboration, Governance & Payments
- Working together, tracking progress and releasing funds
IJI consultants, equipped with experience, knowledge and a number of powerful and effective tools, can help your organization create win-win contracts for agile delivery. We can help you:
- Understand how agile contracting will affect all those involved in your organization including the managers, the developers, the sales people, the lawyers and those in procurement
- Understand the different contracting models and when and where to use them
- Understand the capabilities that the customer needs to support the different contracting models and how suppliers can help or hinder the agility of their customers
- Understand the capabilities that the supplier needs to support the different contracting models and how suppliers can help or hinder the agility of their customers
- Understand the dimensions of agile contracts and their relationship to setting up and governing agile contracts
- Understand how to use contracts to manage risk without compromising agility
- Is able to set up the appropriate contracts for your organization