The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- CEOs, CTOs, Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers / Consultants
- Product and Product Line Management
- Release Train Engineers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Solution Managers
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Agile Coaches
What you receive:
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook (physical version only for classroom based training). For remote training, this is provided electronically only.
- Access to the SAFe® LPM certification exam – requires course attendance
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the Scaled Agile Community of Practice, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- LPM attendance certificate upon request
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following recommendations will make the training more significantly more productive:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PO/PM course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager is to attend the Lean Portfolio Management course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Please note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
Exam name - SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager Exam
Duration - 90 Minutes to complete once the exam has started
Number of questions - 45
Passing Score - 32/45 (71%)
Question format - Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
Cost - First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake or attempt past the 30-day window is $50, payable directly to Scaled Agile
Retake Policy - Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. please contact [email protected] for any retake questions.
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager certificate
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
Scaled Agile have updated their certification renewal and membership model.
With this transition, you will now be able to renew your membership at one of three tiers, two of which will include a bundle renewal of all your SAFe certifications. If you don’t need or want to include the renewal of your certifications, you have the option to simply renew your membership to continue access to all the assets, tools, and resources to help you grow as a SAFe professional.
The first year of your certification and membership is included within the cost of this course – therefore, the following renewal fees will only apply when renewing your membership:
SAFe Foundational membership
- Renews annually at $195
- Includes renewal of all Foundational certs (SA, SP, SSM, SGP, SDP)
- One-year Foundational membership is included with first-time course attendance or can be purchased separately
- Provides access to the community platform
SAFe Advanced membership
- Renews annually at $295
- Renews a member’s current Advanced certifications (APM, LPM, RTE, SASM, ASE), and includes all other current Foundational certifications
- Provides access to the community platform
SAFe Expert membership
- Renews annually at $995
- Renews a member’s expert current certification (SPC or SPCT), and also includes all other current Advanced and Foundational certs
- Access to the community platform + SPC-only content and features
When IJI Cancels or Reschedules a Class.
IJI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class if necessary, with up to 14 days’ notice prior to the first day of instruction (“Cancellation Period”). Should IJI cancel or reschedule a class after the Cancellation Period (i.e. by providing the student with 13 days or less notice prior to the first day of
(i) IJI will assist in covering the student’s already incurred and non-reimbursable travel expenses (and travel cancellation fees); and
(ii) the student may choose to either apply the paid tuition to a future IJI class or have IJI refund the tuition in full.
Your IJI Account Manager is fully prepared to discuss the circumstances and limitations should this occur. Should IJI cancel or reschedule a class within the Cancellation Period, IJI will not reimburse any travel expenses and cancellation fees.
When a student cancels a class:
All cancellations and transfers for open courses must be requested in writing to [email protected] A student can apply the paid tuition to one future class which is scheduled within 6 months of the originally booked class. You may substitute a delegate with another at no charge but please contact us in advance of your course if you wish to do this. If you are unable to attend and unable to substitute a delegate, we will make every effort to move you to a later course where available (a 5% fee shall apply to any rescheduled course to cover admin costs).
The table below gives details of our refund policy should cancellation be the only option.
More than 30 Days before the course start date - 90% (10% retained to cover admin costs)
29-14 days before the course start date - 50%
Less than 14 days before the course start date - 0%
Subject to the above cancellation terms, if a student cancels a class or if a student requests a refund of all or part of the tuition fee paid, IJI will process the refund within thirty (30) days. If the fee is paid by credit card, refunds will be credited to that credit card.