Reduce project risk by developing incrementally
A way to help software development teams reduce risk and cost, manage change, improve productivity and deliver more effective, timely solutions.
Use this practice to place people at the heart of the software development process rather than tools and rules.
This practice allows the team to:
- Collaboratively and objectively plan, execute and track the endeavor.
- More effectively manage time, quality and cost expectations and to be agile in response to change.
- Demonstrate working software early in the project and gather important feedback from customers and users.
- Deliver higher quality, more appropriate solutions, more frequently.
- Have an operational system available early in the project that incrementally grows to become the completed system.