Ideal for organizations launching their SAFe® Agile Release Train for the first time, this (typically) involves the whole membership of your new SAFe train! Covering between 50-120 people, organized as 8-12 newly formed Scrum teams within a common program.
A Five Day Immersion Experience to Launch New Agile Programs
Who is this for?
What's the Approach?
The ART Quickstart® serves to align teams to a common enterprise mission and plan the first 8-12 week release or potentially shippable increment (PSI).
- Intended for larger software enterprises who need to apply scalable lean and agile development methods in order to increase the productivity, quality, value delivery and strategic alignment of their software development teams
- Typically Five days
- Consists of training, workshops and discussions
What are the Objectives?
- Train 50-100 team members, (typically organized in to 8-12 newly formed Scrum teams in a common program), in the principles of Scaling Software Agility and the implementation of Scrum in an enterprise context.
- Align the teams to a common enterprise mission and product backlog and plan for the first release or potentially shippable increment (PSI, 8-12 weeks) of software.
- Establish iteration plans and measurable objectives
- Introduce prospective Product Owners and Scrum Masters to the principles and practices, unique to their role in the new agile enterprise
- Build a context and repetitive model for rolling-wave release planning, objective setting, program execution and adaptive feedback which provides a continuous flow of value to the user or marketplace
Maximize Your Agile Investment with IJI and SAFe®
- Maximize your capability uplift from SAFe
- Speed the transition to self-sufficiency with SAFe
- Minimize productivity dips during transition