Lean Agile Practices at Enterprise Scale
The Scaled Agile Framework™ is a publicly-facing knowledge base that has been successfully applied in programs ranging from 50-100’s of people, and to enterprises employing thousands of software developers.
IJI’s SAFe Consultants have extensive experience with the Scaled Agile framework and agile transformation programs. Whether its coaching and consulting at one of the largest investment banks in the world or guiding an agile transformation for the NHS Blood & Transplant, a UK national health service provider, IJI Consultants understand what it takes and come equipped with a toolkit of resources and knowledge to support them. As a Gold Partner of Scaled Agile Inc., we offer training and certification at all levels: SAFe Practitioner (SP), SAFe Agilist (SA) and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC).
Agile Transformation at SimCorp
- Closer connectivity to the customer with more useable products delivered
- Better quality and better predictability of delivery
- The entire product division talking the same language using the same concepts
- More responsive delivery with the ability to demo features to clients as the teams are developing them
Nine Principles of SAFe
- Take an economic view
- Apply systems thinking
- Assume variability; preserve options
- Build incrementally with fast, integrated learning cycles
- Base milestones on objective evaluation of working systems
- Visualize and limit WIP, reduce batch sizes and manage queue lengths
- Apply cadence, synchronize with cross-domain planning
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Decentralize decision-making
Contact us today to discuss how IJI can help you meet your digital transformation goals.