Can you easily assess the Health and Status of your Lean-Agile Enterprise?
Lean and Agile comes in many flavours and is applied with varying degrees of rigor and formality at many different levels (team, project, program, value-stream, portfolio, enterprise).
A key challenge is how to maintain good governance, with appropriate oversight and risk coverage, to ensure that investments are well-directed and protected, but without impeding responsiveness or delaying customer value.
We can help:
- Calculate cost-of-delay of current governance procedures
- Identify essential gaps in governance of agile projects
- Prioritize improvements to minimize cost-of-delay & maximize effectiveness
- Provide a roadmap to in-flow governance
Lightweight and In-flow
- A lightweight approach that does not impede the flow of value.
- Method-neutral controls that work hand-in-glove with agile development.
- Continuous status and health monitoring to avoid delays associated with traditional governance checks.
IJI consultants, equipped with experience, knowledge and a number of simple but powerful tools, can help your organization enable non-invasive governance for a heterogeneous and empowered lean-agile delivery organization.
- Deploy clear and objective indicators of the status and health of any endeavour
- Ensure transparency of status irrespective of chosen methodology (waterfall, lean, agile, …)
- Define method-neutral quality checks for effective but non-intrusive lifecycle governance
- Enable local-empowerment and flexibility of lean-agile practices without losing transparency
- Objectively assess the coverage and adequacy of locally-tailored lean-agile ways-of-working
- Use self-assessments to enable teams to inspect and adapt lean-agile working practices