Use Cases to Improve User Stories in Agile Development
- Use Case 2.0 expand on the ideas embodied in user stories
- Some up-front design is needed in all software development projects
- For any product you need the skeleton system that has the key requirements embodied in it early on
- Any system should be able to be represented by between 10 and 20 key use cases
- Every Use Case is sliced in a number of Use-Case Slices, each one representing a number of stories.
Go to InfoQ to listen to the podcast “Ivar Jacobson on Use Case 2.0”