Prioritize your team agile practice improvements
- Select a practice to inspect & adapt / improve.
- Use a 3*3 grid with ‘Relative Importance’ from top to bottom (High – Medium - Low) and ‘How Good Are We?’ from left to right (Great - OK - Bad).
- Take one card or token at a time. Discuss and place it on the board. Use the text on the card to help you.
- Avoid overlapping cards.
- Identify and record improvement change actions as you go.
- Prioritize actions based on card grid positions.
- Use turn-based or simultaneous play to get people more involved and play more honestly.
- Use different axes to explore other aspects of your practice.
- Time box the session and prioritize the elements to map.
- Play frequently with a small number of different elements.
- Join up with another team and compare your results.
- Why not try playing with Values, Principles or Spotify Healthcheck elements instead?