In August 2017, Skandia began their transformation to a Scaled Agile way of working using SAFe® with the support of Ivar Jacobson International (IJI). Prior to the programme, Skandia’s work culture was very much a centralized, plan driven over analytical approach. Since the introduction of the Scaled Agile Framework from IJI, they have changed to a ‘let’s get going’, experiment, trim and adjust approach that has impacted the entire business in very positive ways.
Blazing the Trail – Successfully Scaling Agile in a Traditional Environment
Now moving into its third year since introducing the Scaled Agile Framework, the dbPalace team at Deutsche Bank is well beyond the roll-out and introduction phase and results have been significant – from a 35% increase in product delivery to a 50% reduction in defect leakage to faster on-boarding of new businesses – the team has achieved significant results winning multiple industry awards. Listen to the interview.
Agile Transformation at SimCorp
- Better quality and better predictability of delivery
- The entire product division talking the same language using the same concepts
- More responsive delivery with the ability to demo features to clients as the teams are developing them
National Health Services Blood & Transplant's Agile Journey
- Reduced time to identify inter-dependencies and deliverables from months to days
- Able to prioritize IT operations alongside business goals
- Learned to develop effectively as a team
Better Alignment at Nordea
- Increased efficiency with teams aligned and working together
- Greater creativity as teams are empowered to make decisions
- Management aligned and supportive of agile teams