An agile, scalable way to control, plan and track
An agile, scalable way to control, plan and track software development projects.
Use this practice to establish control over the lifecycle of an iterative development project.
This practice allows teams to:
- Establish a lifecycle for the project and plan effectively according to project circumstances.
- Share a set of common milestones with other projects and teams.
- Identify short-term objectives to reduce the levels of risk they face.
- Structure the plans into a sequence of well understood phases.
- Take full advantage of the benefits of iterative development.