The Essential Role of Leadership
We’re sorry you were unable to attend our SAFe Executive Round Table Event that we hosted on March 10, 2016.
Not to worry! Although you missed a great event we do have the presentations available for you to download. You can find them on the right hand side of the page.
About the Event
Dean Leffingwell, Co-founder, Chief Methodologist of the Scaled Agile Framework and John Plumpton, VP & Senior Program Manager in Finance Risk and P&L at Deutsche Bank discussed the important role senior executives play as Change Leaders driving the success of an agile transformation programme. They discussed:
- What are the key principles for successful change?
- How should executives prepare?
- What should an executive leadership team look like?
- What resources and budget will be required?
- How do you integrate software development with business change, business process re-engineering and all the other initiatives?
- How do you measure success?
If you’re interested in the presentation materials from the SAFe 4.0 event you can find them here.
Please do contact us if you have any questions about SAFe or our coaching, consulting and training services.