Better manage your product releases
An approach to help scope and deliver software product evolutions based on business value.
Use this practice to manage the development of successive evolutions of a software system as a series of product releases.
This practice allows teams to:
- Develop a sound business case for their product.
- Plan the project as a series of major product releases each delivering real business benefit.
- Involve the stakeholders in the decision making process.
- Ensure that the product produced meets the real needs of the stakeholders.
- Manage the evolution of the software in a controlled, business focused fashion.